Turnaround Time

Dead...root rot..

infested .. Owner is a lair,, He was asked about his plants he said that his customers that complain have no clue about orchids ... Geez what a great guy.. Also i ordered 4 orchids and not 1 not 1 came in fair shape..

horrible.. i will post photos... So if you go to his website.. he claims the vandas are 4 " 10 inches and up ..

phap is a great 6" with many fans oh yes finished blooming according to him.. the infested vanda you make the decision if u want to order from him.

Lets not even talk about his shipping ..jammed 4 plants in 1 box and threw some shredded news paper on top.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of orchid and associated monetary loss in the amount of $78. Pelican Coast Orchids needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned orchid in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pelican Coast Orchids.

Had an Experience with Pelican Coast Orchids?

Comments

Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival) Indian Gifts Portal "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more 1800flowers - The Droopy Dozen 1800flowers "I have no interest in contacting 1800flowers. They have been a marginal company for as long as I've received flowers. When a man sends them, I'll just tell him that..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more